Kalita (our company) establishes as follows, the personal information protection policy. Our company creates a mechanism to protect personal information and enhance all employees aware of the importance of personal information with strict efforts.
- The purpose of personal information use
- The personal information received from costumers is used when we answer to the inquirer in e-mails and documents.
- Prohibition of providing and disclosure of personal information
- We administrate the personal information received from costumers in an appropriate manner, and we do not disclose it to any third party unless the case applies to follows.
・The case we have a consent of the customer
・The case when the information is elucidated to our agency to do service the customer wishes.
・The case if it is necessary to disclose based on laws.
- Safety measures of personal information
- The company, for the sake of accuracy and safety of personal information, has taken all possible measures to security.
- Inquiry of the person
- In the case customers wish re-confirmation, modification and deletion, etc. of their personal information, we take the action after confirming that it is the person.
- Compliance and revision of laws and regulations
- We comply with applicable Japanese laws and regulations. We review the contents of the policy if necessary and make an effort toward our improvement.
- Please contact us to the following e-mail address regarding personal information inquiry.
Kalita Co., Ltd.
1-111-1, Koyasu-dori, Kanagawa-ku Yokohama, JAPAN 221-0021
Phone: +81-45-440-6444 Fax :+81-45-440-6119
Contact person: Sakano (Mr.)